Nan Legal Aid Application

NALSC Legal Aid cannot assist with legal matters related to civil law, labour law, human rights, housing or welfare. You can contact a Community Legal Worker (CLW) for a referral. Note on COVID-19Due to the pandemic, our building is currently closed to the public. However, we are here to help you with your legal needs. For more information or to request legal assistance, call 954-765-8950 or visit our COVID-19 Resource Center. Duty counsel also supports community members by providing summary legal advice on various legal issues. Due to many requests and holidays, it may take longer than usual to hear from us. Please call our admissions helpline if you have a hearing that is distributed, Dade Legal Aid – Put Something Back “PSB” – 305-579-5733 ext. 2279 or 2264 A Dade Legal Aid referral service for indigent clients who cannot be served by our staff or any other program. Deals with civil matters on matters such as consumerism, debt collection, bankruptcy, eviction, immigration, real estate, estate, deeds, liens, foreclosure, name change, divorce, risk law, incorporation, guardianship, non-profit organizations, taxes and wills. Click here to request the documents required for bankruptcy Our online application is an easy-to-understand interactive interview that guides you through the registration steps. Visit our office at 1805 Arthur Street East, Unit 100 Call (807) 622-1413 or toll free 1-800-465-5581 Email: Family Violence – Legal Aid accepts applications from victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence and criminal harassment who are seeking legal advice, interim protection orders and/or final protection orders.

Click here to apply. Once you have submitted your application, if you require further assistance, please call 305-579-5733 ext. 2229 or 2251. Getting legal help is a tool that will guide you to the best service or resource available. To give you the best recommendations, we will ask you questions about your legal problem, your location or location of your legal problem, and your income. CREOLE: Pandan ke nap kontinye swiv evenman kap fèt la nap konitnye sèvi klyan nou yo an deyò biro-a. Si-w gen okenn ijans, tanpri rele 911. Si-w se yon kliyan deja, tanpri kontakte avoka-w la. Tout nouvo aplikan yo tanpri vizite pou nouvo enfòmasyon. Si-w pale kreyol tanpri contacts genius nan; (305) 579-5733, ext.

2243 CNLSA Legal Aid helps low-income people with legal problems. NCLSA Legal Aid is authorized to issue legal aid certificates to eligible community members of the Nishnawbe Aski Nation (NAN) First Nations communities in Northern Ontario. IN Free Legal Answers is a website where you can ask a question about your non-criminal problem and have it answered for free by a lawyer. To qualify, you do not need to be able to afford a lawyer. To see if you are eligible and to ask a question now, visit IN Free Legal Answers. This service only provides answers to legal questions, the lawyer who answers your question will not represent you in the whole case or go to court for you. If you are an Indiana resident and have a civil law problem in Indiana, you can apply for free legal assistance online. NALSC Legal Aid assists in legal matters relating to criminal law (if custody is likely), family law, child protection and certain administrative matters. Senior Counsel provides brief service or summary legal advice to qualified First Nations members on NAS territory and in their communities. This legal service applies only to matters relating to eligible legal matters. NALSC Advance Court Virtual Zoom Connection – SEPTEMBER 2022 Insolvency – Clinics will be virtual from 2020 Click here to view clinic information.

or Click here to apply Our terms and conditions can be found here. Different projects have different funding guidelines. If you are unsure whether you are eligible, we encourage you to apply. NALSC Legal Aid also employs community legal workers and provides you with counsel and duty counsel to assist you. NALSC Legal Aid maintains a group of lawyers who participate in the Legal Aid Certificate Program and accept legal aid certificates. Or call the Thunder Bay office at (807) 622-1413 or toll free at 1-800-465-5581. Friday, November 11 (Veterans Day)Thursday, November 24 and 25 (Thanksgiving Day)Monday, December 26 (Christmas) 200 West College Avenue Greenville, IL 62246 USA Dade Legal Aid provides appropriate assistance and services free of charge to clients and chaperones who are deaf or hard of hearing. Broward County Legal Aid is an Equal Opportunity and Employer.

In accordance with federal and U.S. law. The Ministry of Justice is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, age or disability. To file a discrimination complaint, contact or write to the Office of Civil Rights, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice, 810 7th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20531 or call 202-307-0690 (voice) or 202-307-2027 (TDD/TYY). People with hearing or speech disabilities can also contact OCR through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339 (TTY) or 877-877-8982 (voice) or 800-845-6136 (Spanish).

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]